lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2013

Scrapmaniàtics fair

On August 31 was celebrated Scrapmaniàtics fair, a fair dedicated to scrapbooking, in Sant Feliu de Guíxols. We were there, with our marbled paper, our journals and our bookbinding kits. Below you can see some pictures of our table. 

Here I am with our table. It was a small space, because the table was only 2 meters long, but we filled it with our stuff. 

We brought marbled paper, some of which I made in México and other, like those in the pictures, that were made last week.

We brought some leather journals and other types, like Japanese journals and Belgian notebooks.

And our bookbinding kits! I made a Japanese bookbinding kit and a Coptic bookbinding kit. They were very successful!

Thinking about the people who make scrapbooking, we brought some leather and marbled paper scraps.

And finally, we brought some cards, which were very cute, made with marbled paper.

The fair was a very beautiful experience. I talked to many people, I told them about what I did. I met Marta and Gloria from Les Parisinnes, a shop located in Torroella de Montgrí (Girona) and people from other scrap shops... but I forgot to ask them about their name! Silly me!

Many thanks to Èrica, Núria, Quim and all the people who made this fair possible. It was a success.

Looking forward for next year's edition!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario